AeRO 75’s patented aerodynamic rotor and pad design, available from Cold Jet Australia, assures high reliability and smooth pulse-free blast flow at all blast pressures and media flow ranges for greater operator comfort, faster cleaning and less waste.
An enhancement to the single-hose radial feeder technology includes a simpler and durable mechanism that can, if necessary, be serviced by untrained personnel.
- Variable dry ice pellet delivery rate of 0 to 7 lbs/min (0 to 3 kg/min) maximising performance and minimising operating cost for multiple applications
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals, job or department costing
- Optimal 75 lb. (34 kg) hopper and interal metering plate reduce the frequency of media supply tending by breaking up ice clumps, ensuring that all ice is used
- Convenient, intuitive, ergonomic controls for simple operation
- Hopper cover lid lifts for easy filling of ice, and sliding lid assembly has safety interlock that disables machine when open to keep operator safe from moving parts
- Hose and nozzle hanging devices keep air-hoses, blast-hoses and spare nozzles safely stored on machine for transit without disconnection from machine
Cold Jet’s dry ice blasting is the fast, easy and cost-effective cleaning method that uses high-velocity dry ice pellets to clean surfaces without damaging equipment or creating new waste streams.
Cold Jetting eliminates the need for labour intensive manual scrubbing and caustic chemicals by removing residues from production fixtures and other surfaces while they are hot, energised and in place.