Equipment hire specialist, Coates Hire has added the Enersync synchronised lifting control system from Enerpac to its fleet. Enerpac’s new jacking systems are designed for controlled lifting and lowering of loads.
The new Enerpac Enersync synchronised lifting control system is designed to be used with single acting hydraulic lifting cylinders and hoses from Coates Hire to perform lifting and weighing applications with precision, absolute control and ease of operation.
Enerpac Enersync synchronised lifting control systems offer several benefits including accuracy, control, user-friendly operation and safety, especially in critical heavy lifting applications. Technical support is provided Australia-wide for the equipment.
Key benefits of Enerpac Enersync synchronised lifting control system:
- Provides computer controlled level of force and control for critical heavy lifting applications
- Synchronised accuracy for critical load raising and lower precision to ±1mm
- Up to 8 point lifting position for control points in operation and preloading of lifting points
- Stroke controlled movement for precise positioning
- Latest Programmable Logic Control (PLC) technology
- User-friendly touch screen control
- Stroke alarms for optimal safety
- Ability to weigh loads and determine Centre of Gravity