Coates Hire has entered into an agreement with JLG Industries to enable the company to add a range of LiftPods to their hire equipment portfolio.
The FS80 LiftPods from JLG Industries are powered, portable aerial work platforms designed to enable users to work safely at heights up to 4.5 metres.
Coates Hire placed an order for the innovative FS80 LiftPods in June after exploring the market for low height access equipment.
According to Robert Rossit, National Product Manager, the growing customer demand for powered and portable low height access equipment such as the LiftPods is a result of construction and building companies moving away from ladders on site to alternatives that offer greater safety to workers and minimise the risk of accident.
Mr Rossit explains that the FS80 LiftPod is safe to use, portable and easy to assemble, helping managers improve their safety profile and allowing users to work safely at height.
The LiftPod eliminates the worry about balancing on a ladder while keeping both hands free to complete the task faster. The aerial work platforms are also very cost-effective to buy and inexpensive to service with low maintenance requirement.
Key features of FS80 LiftPod aerial work platforms:
- Powered and portable low height access equipment
- Allows users to work securely at heights of up to 4.5 metres
- Lightweight and mobile equipment designed for easy transport by one person on the back of a utility vehicle
- Portability due to innovative and low weight design
- Combines a high-strength steel base with a lightweight aluminium mast and platform
- Platform incorporates an entrance gate and railing system, allowing the user to work with both hands for greater productivity
- Big easy-to-use work tray that attaches to the basket and keeps tools and materials conveniently within reach of the user
- Operated using a 28-volt power pack or an 18-volt cordless drill