Coates Hire has introduced the Cigweld MPM 5/190H 200 amp petrol driven mobile welder to its equipment hire fleet.
Featuring a heavy duty design, the MPM 5/190H mobile welder delivers excellent performance for MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (TIG) welding, providing up to 190 amps welding output with 4kVA of auxiliary power.
These portable welders from Cigweld are ideal for contractors, especially for executing work in locations where no power is available and mobility is essential.
The standard specifications of the MPM 5/190H have been upgraded specially for Coates Hire.
New features of Cigweld MPM 5/190H mobile welders:
- Fully integrated VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) to further protect the operator in line with Australian Standards
- 240-volt Auxiliary Power Outlet upgraded to IP66 safety rating
- Wide solid rubber wheels for easier manoeuvrability over rough terrain
- Roll cage with handle to allow easier movement by hand
- HONDA Single Cylinder 3000 RPM Air Cooled Engine
- Constant Current DC Output
- 40 - 190 amps Welding Output
- Reliable and Efficient Asynchronous Alternator
- Single Phase Voltmeter
- Low oil cut-out
- Weight: 92kg
- 6.5 litre fuel tank