Coates Hire has established a new branch in Onslow to service the rapid increase in project activity in the area, particularly in the areas of mining, oil and gas projects.
Coates Hire’s branch network expansion aims to support the growing equipment hire needs of customers as projects grow in size and intensity over the next few years.
Coates Hire will continue to invest in new equipment across all major product groups in 2012.
Key focus areas include:
- Strong safety culture and performance
- On-time delivery and equipment availability
- Competitive product offering, with a strong service culture incorporating Coates Hire’s silver service program
- Working with the indigenous community
- Strong relationships with customers and suppliers