These stainless steel sprockets are manufactured from 304 Grade Stainless, and are available in most commonly used tooth sizes, from 3/8" to 1.00" Pitch.
All stainless steel sprockets are supplied with a Boss one side and are Pilot Bored. If required they can be supplied Bored and and keyed to user requirements.
Other stainless steel products in the range include:
- Roller and conveyor chain I attachments
- Bevel gear mechanisms-1:1 ratio
- Bevel gear sets 1:1 ratio modules 1.5 - 4.0
- Universal joints
- Linear slide systems
- Table top conveyor chain
- Bearings and housings
- Racks and spur gears modules 1 - 3
- Trapezoidal threaded spindles and nuts
- Rod ends
- Precision shafts