Clearmake Waste Water Treatment and Recycling Solutions Managing Director, David Lumb, was asked to speak at the recent Asia Pacific Green Building Leadership Program, on Water Management in Tropical and Subtropical Environments.
Issues discussed at the program included:
- Developing a cadre of leaders and professionals capable of advancing reform
- Development and governance in the Asia-Pacific region
- Addressing current and emerging issues in the region, including climate change and the environment
- Focusing on how to optimise water saving opportunities in buildings using innovative technologies and products
- The theme of the program was reduce, recover and recycle.
The Program focused on sustainable building and sustainable cities, hoping to transfer some of Australia's leadership and organisational strategies proven to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the building sector. Participants included leaders of newly established Green Building Councils in China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Japan and South Korea.