Established in 1993, Clearmake Waste Water Treatment and Recycling Solutions designs and manufacturs water harvesting, treatment and recycling solutions to their customers. Clearmake has introduces electroflocculation technology, Clearmake Electropure, to the water treatment and recycling market.
Clearmake Electropure is a patented technology that has been in development for over a decade and has been proven in more than 80 installations worldwide. The testing has been thorough and this effective technology is provided to the general market. This technology delivers a number of benefits over traditional water treatment technologies and is suitable for a vast range of applications.
- It is flexible and can be used in truck and car wash facilities.
- It uses little or no chemicals and suitable for printing processes.
- It is used in textile dye plants as there are no filters and few moving parts, so maintenance is minimal and ongoing operation is simple and cost efficient.
- Because of its compact size it can be used in paint manufacturing.
- The operating costs of the system can be as low as 20c per kL, which make them suitable for heavy metal removal.
- It is effective with the breakdown of emulsified oils and other contaminants.
- With improved ion activity, this system requires less metal ions and a wider range of pollutants can be removed from grey water.
- There is no addition of anions meaning no increase to salinity of the treated water, so it is suitable for a closed loop recycling system and can remove leachates and toxic metals in ground water.
- The system produces half to one third of the waste sludge of traditional systems.
- It eliminates the need to procure and store chemicals on site, making them suitable for cleaning nursery irrigation water.
- It can clean naturally contaminated water for reuse or artificially contaminated water for safe discharge or reuse.
- It is capable of creating drinking water in accordance with the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines and can be used in food industry.