Switchcraft have announced advanced overmould options for the EN3 line of products. These two new EN3 options, available from Clarke & Severn Electronics , have a rugged construction, making the overmoulded connectors suitable for harsh environments.
The EN3 Quick Disconnect option quickly snaps into place while providing a watertight seal. It is suitable for mobile equipment, such as monitoring equipment or outdoor lighting. The new cord overmould options provide a slim line overmould option for protection from harsh environments and strain relief.
The EN3 Quick Disconnect option has the following features and benefits:
- Available in three ergonomic design styles
- Quick Connect/Disconnect
- Straight durable 360¢ª flex cable strain relief IP68 rated
- Accommodate cable O.D. up to 0.380” (9.6mm)
- Overmould material available in rigid PVC or santoprene
- Overmoulding available in all standard EN3series connector styles and contact configurations
- 2 to 18 contacts available
- Right-angle overmould available in 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock cable orientations
- Standard EN3 series connector specifications