Clarke & Severn Electronics presents a new high amperage power plug and jack introduced by Switchcraft to their extensive range of DC power plugs and jacks.
Switchcraft’s new high amperage power plug and jack finds application in any sealed data transmission, military or industrial GPS location devices, instrumentation, medical equipment, marine, transportation and power supplies, as well as general industrial electronic applications.
Key features of Switchcraft high amperage DC power plugs and jacks:
- Sealed and non-sealed versions available
- Rated up to 11A current (carry) up to 24 V DC at 55°C
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C
- Automatic switchover from AC to DC permitted by sleeve shunt switch
- Available in locking and non-locking versions
- Sealed versions sealed to IP68
- NEMA 250 (6P) when mated