The new Switchcraft sealed D-Sub connectors available from Clarke & Severn Electronics are designed to meet IP67 rating for use in medical, marine and manufacturing control applications.
The sealed D-Sub connectors are part of the ever expanding line of sealed products in the Switchcraft and Conxall product families.
Switchcraft D-Sub sealed connectors are ideal for application in medical field data collection, instrumentation, marine equipment and manufacturing control equipment.
Key features of Switchcraft sealed D-Sub connectors:
- Waterproof D-Sub panel connectors and backshell kits (cord connectors) meet IP67 rating
- Rear mounting panel connectors fit into standard D-Sub holes
- Solder cup connection style
- Male and female versions, 9 way and high density 15 way
- Gold plated contacts
- Backshell kits accept cable diameters from 3.51mm to 7.01mm
- D-Sub solder cup contacts accept wire sizes in 22-26 AWG range
- Panel mount connector comes with 2 mounting screws
- 3D models or step files available on request