Available with either Jensen or premium custom transformers, RMAS1 Mic splitters provide 100% isolation from noise and a truly uncoloured audio output.
Switchcraft RMAS1 Mic splitters find application on the stage for connecting microphones, DIs and keyboards to multiple destinations such as monitors, FOH and recording consoles. Broadcast applications include providing three isolated feeds from one source for ENG and news conferences.
Key features of Switchcraft RMAS1 Mic splitters:
- Single XLR input split to 3 balanced XLR outputs (2 isolated, 1 direct)
- Mu-metal shielded transformers eliminate ground loops, improve CMRR and block phantom power from interconnected equipment for ultra-clean audio paths free of hum and buzz
- Direct output allows proper connection to pass phantom power for condenser microphones and active DIs
- Ground lift switch on each isolated output for additional grounding flexibility
- 40dB pad for use with line level equipment
- Premium Switchcraft ferrite-shielded XLR connectors for extra EMI/RFI protection