Omnetics MIL-DTL-32139 compatible hermetic connectors, available from Clarke & Severn Electronics , are suitable for high pressure applications that require low leakage rates such as optics, cryogenics, petroleum, space and UAV systems.
Omnetics MIL-DTL-32139 hermetically sealed bi-lobes/connectors are available in weld-able or solder-able bulkhead mounts with 9-65 positions. Each contact is sealed with a proprietary dispersion strengthened, devitrifying polycrystalline ceramic compound. Due to its non-amorphous crystalline structure this ceramic compound is resistant to fracturing than glass.
These hermetically sealed bi-lobes nano-miniature connectors are capable of achieving helium leak rates of less than 1x10-9 cc/sec helium at 1 atmosphere of differential pressure.
Omnetics MIL-DTL-32139 compatible hermetic connectors have the following specifications:
- Helium leak rate: 1x10-9 cc/at 1 atmosphere
- Insulation Resistance: >5,000 Meg ohms at 100 VDC
- DWV: 250 VAC Initial, 100 VAC after humidity
- Ceramic operating range: -269° to 450° C
- Contact resistance: 70mv max at 1 amp
- Current rating: 1 amp per contact