Clarke & Severn Electronics provide distribution and support services for a range of thermal element connectors supplied by ODU.
The recording of temperatures plays an increasingly decisive role in engineering. New components in all measurement, laboratory and test engineering fields are recorded with regard to the heat development and heat behaviour using high-precision temperature probes and evaluation devices.
ODU supplies a range of thermal contacts in nickel-chromium/nickel (NiCr/Ni – model K) in order to connect these probes, measuring leads and evaluation devices in an optimal and error-free manner.
The contacts can be fitted in the ODU MINI-SNAP (circular connector with push-pull locking system).
Conventional standard connectors for thermal elements require an installation dimension of 12.5mmx25mm. They neither have a locking system nor can they be designed so that they are leak proof.
ODU thermal element connectors have the following features:
- Up to protection class IP 68 possible
- Connect up to 9 thermal elements with a single connector
- More than 90% space-saving
- The metal housing provides robust design
- No accidental disconnection due to a secure push-pull locking system
- More than 5000 mating cycles possible