ODU mini-snap push-pull thermal connectors, available from Clarke & Severn Electronics , play an important role in recording of temperatures. ODU mini-snap push-pull thermal connectors record new components in measurement, laboratory and test engineering fields with regard to the heat development and heat behaviour using high-precision temperature probes and evaluation devices.
The ODU connector immediately supplies`thermal contacts´ in nickelchromium/nickel (NiCr/Ni – model K) in order to connect these probes, measuring leads and evaluation devices in an optimal and error-free manner. The contacts can be fitted in the ODU mini-snap (circular connector with push-pull locking system).
Following are the advantages of ODU mini-snap connectors:
- up to protection class IP 68 possible
- connect up to nine thermal elements with a single connector
- more than 90% space-saving when compared with thermal element connectors
- robust design as a result of a metal housing
- no accidental “disconnection“ as a result of a secure push-pull locking system
- 5000 mating cycles possible