The transmission of very high currents or high voltages is sometimes required in a number of applications, such as regenerative energies; industrial systems and switching stations; power and emergency power supplies; lighting engineering or even engineering.
Such transmissions increase the requirements for the safety and reliability of the connectors used. It is for just such application areas that ODU has developed the ODU SPC single power connector product series.
The SPC series of single power connectors, from Clarke & Severn Electronics combines the proven ODU Lamella contacts and a rugged housing with push-pull locking.
Benefits of ODU SPC single power connectors:
- High-current contact with IP2X protection against accidental contact when not inserted
- Economical combination solution (single contacts + housing)
- Nominal current up to 75 A / Nominal voltage up to 1,000 V
- No unintentional unlocking thanks to the secure push-pull locking principle
- Rugged housing
- Large number of mating cycles > 5,000
- Contact diameters: 3-5 mm
- IP 50 or IP 67 possible when inserted
- Economical fabrication thanks to crimp connection / receptacle with screw termination