Manufactured by ODU and available from Clarke & Severn Electronics , the ODU-MAC modular connector systems offer excellent performance under vibration and are suitable for use in medical and test automation environments.
The ODU-MAC modular connectors are equipped with a range of combination possibilities and with particular modules such as customisable frames, plastic insulation bodies and removable crimp contacts for power, signal, coax, air couplings and fibre optic connections.
The modular connectors come with spring wire contacts, which allow up to 100,000 mating cycles.
ODU-MAC modular connectors are available in aluminium frame or DIN housing options. While aluminium frame connectors are used in test automation applications, DIN housing connectors are suitable for medical, testing and various industrial applications.
ODU-MAC connectors with aluminium frame:
- Especially used in test automation applications
- 3 basic versions: Standard, mini and large
- 3 - 60 units per connector
- Available with or without unit-numbering
- Ideal for docking applications
ODU-MAC connectors with DIN frame:
- DIN housing is used in heavy use on/off-connections
- Can be locked with locking latch or locking spindle
- Connectors are used especially in medical, testing and many industrial applications
- Mounting in a standard aluminium housing (panel-mounted base, cable hood, box-mounted base)
- 4 frame sizes
Key features of ODU-MAC connectors:
- Extremely high mating cycles (>100,000)
- Vibration protection and stability
- Easy operation
- High connector density
- Low space requirements
- Aluminium frame and DIN housing options
- Easy handling with locking spindle
- Non-magnetic contacts
- Modification of catalogue versions possible