Yantel VAS miniature variable attenuators use advanced microstrip technology to achieve high RF performance in an ultra-small package. The wide attenuation range of 0 to 90db is achieved using a switching combination of the following values: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 12 db.
The operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and above makes the attenuators ideally suited for broadcast, WLAN systems, radar, satellite, GPS, lab testing and mobile communication stations.
Key features of Yantel VAS miniature variable attenuators:
- Each switch has a lifecycle of greater than 10000 operations
- Attenuation values adjustable in a power-on state allowing test data to be read continuously without interruption
- Eliminates any sudden large reflections in attenuators when attenuation is being adjusted
- Prevents preliminary RF circuit components from being burnt and keeps the system stable
- Power handling is 2 watts
- Comes in 50ohm (standard) or 75ohm impedance with a VSWR of 1.1-1.8
- Low attenuation tolerance and low insertion loss with the option of BNC, F, N or SMA connectors