Clarke & Severn Electronics presents the Lab Brick LSG series of USB-compatible signal generators that cover frequencies from 20 MHz to 6 GHz.
Offering high output levels and excellent spectral purity, the LSG series signal generators require no additional DC supply voltage and offer several operating modes, including continuous-wave (CW) and swept-frequency.
Multiple signal test setups are simplified thanks to the GUI software that can track and control several connected signal generators. Each device stores settings in internal memory, allowing it to power up in a specific instrument state.
Key features of Lab Brick LSG series signal generators:
- USB powered and controlled device
- USB flash drive contains the GUI software, digital programming guide and 6' USB cable
- Measures 124mm x 80mm x 40mm and weighs less than 0.45 kg
- Can operate with battery power or remote power supply in non-USB applications
- Programmable by NI LabVIEW software drivers
- Compliance with international requirements for EMC emissions
- Immunity for Class A ISM devices to prevent interference with ISM-band equipment
- ROHS compliant
- Can be used with any PC or laptop computer with USB 2.0 port (or powered USB hub)
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system
- Programmable frequency stepping
- Operates multiple devices directly from a PC or self-powered USB hub
- Autonomous operation from USB hub or battery pack
- Easily programmable for ATE applications
- Robust aluminium construction
- Customisation available for unique requirements
- API DLL and LabVIEW compatible drivers available
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Portable LO Source
- Engineering/Production Test Lab