The Lab Brick LMS series of USB-compatible synthesised signal generators is available in Australia from Clarke & Severn Electronics .
The Lab Brick LMS series signal generators cover the X-band frequency from 4 GHz to 20 GHz with low phase noise, fast 100 microsecond switching time, and fine 100 Hz frequency resolution.
Offering advanced features such as phase continuous linear frequency sweeping, internal/external 10 MHz reference, and optional pulse modulation, the LMS series signal generators do not require additional DC supply voltage.
Multiple-signal test setups are simplified thanks to GUI software that can track and control several connected signal generators. Each device stores settings in internal memory, allowing it to power up in a specific instrument state.
Each device comes with a USB flash drive containing the GUI software and digital version of the programming guide, along with a 6-feet USB cable.
Key features of Lab Brick LMS series signal generators:
- USB powered and controlled
- Easy to install and use GUI
- Fast switching to 20 GHz
- Selectable internal/external 10 MHz reference
- Phase continuous frequency sweep (LFM)
- High-speed internal and external pulse modulation
- Measures 124mm x 80mm x 40mm, weighing less than 0.45kg
- Autonomous operation from USB hub or battery pack
- Operates with battery power or remote power supply in non-USB applications
- Programming guide available for each device for automatic test equipment (ATE) applications
- Compliance with international requirements for EMC emissions and immunity for Class A ISM devices
- ROHS compliant devices can be used with any PC or laptop computer with USB 2.0 port (or powered USB hub)
- Robust aluminium construction
- API DLL and LabVIEW compatible drivers available
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Portable LO Source
- Engineering/Production Test Lab