The field installable cable plug assemblies include thermoplastic sealing nuts and coupling rings. The plug housing and inserts are also thermoplastic while the sealing ring and O-ring are made of elastomer material.
The RJ45 plugs include a thermoplastic insulator, copper alloy, gold plated contacts and a copper alloy, tin plated shield (shielded option only).
The panel housing jack assembly consists of a thermoplastic panel housing and hex nut while the gasket is made of elastomer material.
The RJ45 jacks feature a thermoplastic housing and copper alloy gold plated contacts. The printed circuit board (PCB) is FR-4 while the IDC contacts are copper alloy and tin plated.
- Contact Resistance: 20 milliohms Max
- Insulation Resistance: 500M ohms Min
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC
- Vibration: Mil-Std 202G Method 201A
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +60ºC
- Moisture Resistance: Mil-Std 202G Method 106G
- Insulation Resistance: Mil-Std 202G Method 302G
- Thermal Shock: Mil-Std 202G Method 107G
- IP67 & IP68, NEMA 250 (6P) when mated
- RJ45 Cable Plug (Category 6): TIA/EIA 568 C.2
- RJ45 Panel Jack (Category 5e): TIA/EIA 568 B.2
- RJ45 Panel Jack (Category 6): TIA/EIA 568 B.2