Good connectors are also needed in the area of white goods. So, a High-Tex kitchen appliances, demands a robust, reliable, customised connection that also transmits sensitive data smoothly. A technical tightrope walk.
Together with the customer, the ODU company (Mühldorf), one of the specialists for custom specific solutsion, developed a connector which does justice to the demands.
The connector's special technical features:
- Dishwasher resistance: 2000 cycles
- Large number of mating cycles: 20,000 without signs of wear and tear
- Tightness: IP 67
- Thermal stability: -30° to +160° C
- Life span > 10 years; service live at least 800 hours
- Insertion and withdrawal forces < 10 N
- Contact resistance: < 10 mOhm
- Internal tolerance compensation to components form other manufacturers
- Halogen-free materials in accordance with the CDE guidelines for
household heating appliances
Connectors for white goods are available from Clarke & Severn Electronics .