Clarke & Severn Electronics offers new ODU MAC Fluid Coupling.
The contact inserts for the ODU MAC series (modular attachable rectangular connectors) from ODU include not only modules for transmitting current and power, but also ones for transmitting fluids.
A two-position fluid module joins the product series.
The new ODU MAC Fluid Coupling features:
- Suitable for conducting air, water and other fluids
- Both sides can be blocked off
- Low leakage
- Up to 15,000 mating cycles
- Can be mounted in aluminium frames or frames for DIN housing
- Total insertion force (mean value): 25 N/module
- Insertion force for compressed air valve: 12N
- Permissible operating pressure: Max. 6 bar
An M5 female thread on the connection side allows attachment of standard male couplers or quick-release couplers.
Its modular design often makes it possible to combine many individual connectors in just a single ODU MAC, with new modules and contacts being added to the range.