Clarke & Severn Electronics offers ODU high current solutions for a wide range of application areas. The new ODU SPC high current connector series is suitable for use in such areas as renewable energy and testing technologies.
The ODU SPC high current connector series was created on the basis of factors such as resistance, environmental conditions and longevity. The combination of the proven ODU lamella contact with a plastic housing produces a high quality connector with several advantages for the user.
Key advantages of ODU SPC high current connectors:
- 100% protection against accidental contact with plastic housing and insulators for IP2X protection
- Shielded version available for EMC protection or transmission of neutral wire currents
- Simple operation with the push-pull locking principle
- Low weight
- Over 5,000 mating cycles
- Treatable by autoclave
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +140°C (-40°F to 280°F)
- IP 50 or IP 67 when inserted
- Crimp, solder and screw terminations
- Mechanical and coloured phase coding
- UV-resistant housing possible
Connections up to 100 A are easy to execute with the ODU SPC connectors. Solutions for currents up to 1,000 A are also available.