Available from Clarke & Severn Electronics , the 4-port Lab Brick USB hubs by Vaunix are specially designed for USB super users with superior levels of performance, durability and quality.
Designed to power USB peripherals such as the company's Lab Brick signal generators and digital attenuators, the RoHS-compliant USB hubs deliver clean, highly regulated power to audio, video, RF and microwave USB devices for applications in production lines, test laboratories as well as automatic test equipment (ATE) systems.
Model LPH-204B is a range of self-powered, industrial quality USB hubs featuring an oversized power supply capable of providing as much as 1 A current at +5 VDC to each of its four USB ports simultaneously.
Accessories supplied with the 4-port Lab Brick USB hubs include mounting provisions for installation into various locations such as test benches, test racks, desks and vehicles. A 12V, 24W AC/DC adapter and USB host cable are also provided.
Key features of the 4-port USB hubs:
- Robust cast aluminium enclosure measuring 98mm x 64mm x 34mm and weighing just 0.23kg
- Lightweight, durable housing equips the USB hub for highly rugged environments
- Ultra low noise for optimal performance of audio and video recording equipment
- Oversized power source supports current intensive USB peripherals on all 4 ports simultaneously
- DVM probe port access for monitoring USB device load current on port 1
- AC/DC wall adapter and USB host cable provided