CITECT is to host the largest gathering of its customers this year at its inaugural Citect International User Conference.
The event will take place at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney from 16-18 May. Over 500 Citect users from over 50 countries will convene to learn the latest developments and share their experiences in SCADA and MES solution offerings.
Richard Webb, CEO of Citect, said, “We are established in over 50 countries and wanted to hold a conference where international customers can network and discuss global technology issues. This conference will highlight real-world performance solutions and examples from companies that have improved plant performance and overall efficiency with our MES offering, Ampla.”
The conference will feature workshops for key vertical sectors including mining, manufacturing, food and beverage, utilities and facilities. Attendees will be able to experience Citect’s full product suite through interactive workshops and hear real-world case studies of Citect installations. Citect product experts and developers will also be on hand to provide technical advice. Strategic hardware and software providers will also showcase the latest complementary solutions of Citect products.
At the same time, Citect will demonstrate next generation real-time intelligence software.
Other highlights of the conference include:
• A focus on the operations of IT infrastructure with technically-focused information for IT managers.
• An update on the new release of CitectSCADA V6.2 and CitectSCADA Reports including details on the historian.
• An exclusive preview of CitectSCADA V7.0, with improved on-line changes and clustering.
• A showcase on Ampla V3.0, as well as a previews of the upcoming Ampla V3.1.
• The launch of Ampla for French, German and Simplified Chinese languages.
• A spotlight on CitectFacilities, a specialised facilities monitoring system that integrates climate, lighting and other systems in single or multi-site facilities, creating enterprise-wide monitoring and control systems.