Cirlock presents the SLP-250/240 series of tamper evident security padlocks made specifically for packing and sealing sensitive goods in packs, bags or containers of any size.
Cirlock’s SLP-250/240 series tamper evident security padlocks are ideal for applications including transport of valuables, medicals, weapons and documents where any breakage or tampering must be known.
A special uniquely pre-numbered perforated plastic keyhole cover is inserted in the lock before snap-locking it, preventing access to the keyhole. The keyhole cover can only be removed by destroying it. The keyhole cover number can be recorded for reference, and a replacement cover can only be inserted by unlocking the padlock with its key.
The patent pending security padlocks are very secure and impossible to bypass undetected, as breach of seal will always be evident.
Key features of SLP-250/240 series tamper evident security padlocks:
- Two sizes: 50mm brass body with 8mm x 30mm steel shackle (SLP-250-30) and 40mm brass body with 6mm x 22mm steel shackle (SLP-240-22)
- All locks/keys are numbered
- Tamper-evident keyhole cover
- Replaceable keyhole cover for re-use of padlock
- Extra pre-numbered keyhole covers available in various pack sizes