Transtig 300 AC/DC, available from, Cigweld, is a 415 volt, full digital control, AC/DC, stick/lift, TIG/HF TIG power source.
With features like high frequency start, lift arc start, up/down slope, welding program save/recall, pulse on AC or DC, repeat (latch) function and spot mode you have got a unit designed for precision TIG and MMAW of all weldable materials.
The unit also has an integrated Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) for improved operator safety.
- Standards compliant integrated Voltage Reduction Device features
- Designed for AS1674.2 category A, B and C environments
- Save/Load (recall) weld programs
- Embedded micro processor with digital controls
- Intelligent fan operation, heat sensing, operates on demand
- Good DC welding characteristics
- 2T, 4T with up/down slope & repeat function
- Easy to use digital display and panel controls
- HF start TIG, Lift TIG & MMAW modes
- Intelligent self diagnostic control
- IP 23 rating for outdoor use