The Transmig 400i is a 415 volt, full digital control and DC MIG/STICK/lift TIG power source. Features of the Transmig 400i include variable inductance, digital voltmeter and digital ammeter making this the unit designed for precision MIG welding of steel and other DC materials that can be welded. The Transmig 400i also has an integrated voltage reduction device (VRD) for improved operator safety.
Features of the Transmig 400i are:
- Standards compliant integrated voltage reduction device features
- Designed for AS1674.2 category A, B and C environments
- Save/Load (recall) weld programs
- Embedded micro processor with digital controls
- Intelligent fan operation, heat sensing, operates on demand
- Exceptional DC welding characteristics
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Easy to use digital display and panel controls
- MIG, Lift TIG and MMAW modes
- Intelligent self diagnostic control
- IP 23 rating for outdoor use
The Transmig 400i is available from Cigweld.