The Transarc 300Si is a 415 volt, full digital control and DC stick/ Lift TIG power source. With features like integrated voltage reduction device (VRD), Lift TIG start, hot start and arc force control the Transarc 300Si is the ultimate unit designed for MMAW and Lift TIG welding of steel and other DC materials that can be welded.
All welding parameters of the Transarc 300Si are variable for complete adjustment of the welding process. All these features of the Transarc 300Si are laid out on an easy to use digital display front panel with a single index control knob and push button mode selection.
Features of the Transarc 300Si are:
Standards compliant integrated voltage reduction device features:
- Designed for AS1674.2 category A, B and C environments
- Intelligent fan operation, heat sensing and operates on demand
- Embedded micro processor with digital controls
- Exceptional DC welding characteristics
- All welding parameters are adjustable
- Easy to use digital display and panel controls
- MMAW and Lift TIG modes
- Intelligent self diagnostic control
- IP 23 rating for outdoor use
The Transarc 300Si is available from Cigweld.