Cigweld recently introduced the WeldSkill 250 and 350 MIG welding plants to their second-tier WeldSkill range.
The new WeldSkill 250 and 350 MIG welding plants now enable the average tradesman to buy a simple, easy-to-operate and powerful MIG welding plant designed for a versatile application range without the heavy price tag.
These welding machines were launched and demonstrated at the recent National Manufacturing Week in Melbourne and generated a great amount of interest amongst all types of tradesmen from fabrication to maintenance and repairs sectors.
Welding machines can be complex and technical, requiring the user to have considerable skill and knowledge to operate the tools. With the increasing number of Aussie tradesmen and home handymen, there is a growing demand for a simpler solution to execute basic welding jobs that still require optimum power and precision.
The easy-to-operate but powerful WeldSkill 250 and 350 MIG welding plants feature single-phase compact power sources designed specifically to deliver high quality welding performance.
Key features of WeldSkill 250 and 350 MIG welding plants:
- Constant voltage power source rated to 250 amps @ 25% duty cycle for the WeldSkill 250 and 350 amps @ 30% duty cycle for the WeldSkill 350
- Excellent arc performance with solid and flux coated welding wires
- Suitable for use with either CO2 or mixed shielding gases
- Heavy duty, robust construction
- Fan cooled for improved duty cycle and welding performance
- Over Temperature Cut Out Protection
- Gas or gasless operation
- Optional WeldSkill 4 Roll Wirefeeder specifically designed for use on both power sources
- Standards compliance: AS 60974.1 and IEC 60974-1
- 1-year conditional warranty