Cigweld have been manufacturing gas equipment since 1922, and since then regulators have come a long way. From the original cumbersome chunky brass RA Series that were limited by cylinder pressures which have more than doubled in the last 50 years, to the introduction of the Cigweld COMET range in 1988 that reinvented the look of regulators in the Australian market today.
Now, in 2011, Cigweld have introduced a new member to the regulator family, the COMET Edge Regulator, which is significantly advanced in both its features and design.
The biggest revolution in Cigweld regulator design in over two decades, the COMET Edge Regulator incorporates added gauge guards that ensure the regulator fits snugly within the cylinder profile, thus protecting it from hard knocks and the accidental damage of a falling cylinder. This unique design feature guarantees a robust and durable exterior.
In addition to the gauge guard, the COMET Edge Regulator boasts an encapsulated seat for precise pressure and flow control, colour coded pressure gauges and control knobs, a Gas Guard safety device, and most importantly the reassurance of quality through a five year warranty and compliance with AS4267.
The key features and benefits of Cigweld's professional COMET Edge Regulators include:
- used predominantly for cutting and heating in heavy industrial markets, such as mining, fabrication workshops, heavy construction and maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Encapsulated Seat Technology (EST) for precise pressure and flow control
- colour coded control knob for easy gas identification
- colour coded gauges for ease of reading and setting correct operation pressures
- Gas Guard nipple ensures total gas shut off if the inlet connection is broken
- the only regulator independently certified to AS4267
- guaranteed quality backed by five year warranty
- quality manufacturing assured by IS9001.