The wide range of Cigweld flux cored welding wires from Cigweld are a prominent feature in major fabrication workshops around Australia. These high quality welding wires provide excellent performance, high productivity and optimum weld properties.
Flux cored welding wires feature many distinct benefits, including:
- high deposition rates to give high welding productivity
- all positional welding capabilities
- ease of operation
- wide range of alloy types and shielding gas options.
- far lower moisture pick up giving much lower susceptibility to hydrogen cracking
- copper coated finish giving smoother feeding, better current transfer through the welding tip and lower wear of tips and liners
- very low susceptibility to rust