Available now from Cigweld the Arc Master Pro auto darkening welding helmet is an ultra modern product manufactured specifically for welding comfort, versatility, performance and fume deflection.
Designed to offer lightweight construction, strength, flexibility and heat resistance whilst providing the wearer with the comfort necessary for a full days work, these welding helmets are fitted with the latest auto darkening shade lens which incorporates variable shade adjustment, sensitivity control, and variable delay to provide the ultimate in personal welding protection.
The key features and benefits of these welding helmets include:
- auto darkening 9-13 shades
- high impact rating
- one year warrant
- AS compliant.
- filter lens dimensions - 110mm x 90mm x 10mm
- viewing area dimensions - 98mm X 46mm
- reaction time - 1/20,000 second
- power supply - 3 V battery plus solar cell
- unactivated shade level - 3.5
- variable shade level - Sep-2013
- operating temperature - -10ºC to 60ºC
- storing temperature - -20ºC to 70ºC
- sensitivity range (Light to dark) - Low - High
- delay (dark to light) - Min (0.1 sec) - Max (1 sec)
- on/off control - automatic
- low battery indicator - flashing LED
- weight - 110g.