The Bunbury branch of Chubb Fire Safety provides reliable service when maintaining essential safety measures compliant to applicable Australian Standards, helping to fulfill duty of care towards the protection of life and property.
Tony O’Dwyer (sprinkler tradesman), Branch Manager, Bunbury branch of Chubb Fire Safety has been in the fire business all his working life and understands intimately customers’ needs.
With regards to customer services courses, employees of the Bunbury branch of Chubb Fire Safety have spent a lot of time training in the important facets of fire safety and product knowledge and keeping up with the new standards that are thrust upon them from state, national and local governments to remain compliant with all the relevant standards.
The features and benefits of dealing with the Bunbury branch of Chubb Fire Safety include the following:
- Workshop facilities: The Bunbury branch of Chubb Fire Safety operates a e licensed pressure and hydrostatic testing facility and provides opportunity for the clients to know various fire safety processes through its workshop.
- Personnel to deliver: The Bunbury branch has 9 portable service technicians / electrical technicians / mechanical technicians on the road in the south west region.
- After hours support: Access to the technicians is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year through the after hours service.
- Regional presence: The Bunbury branch covers from Bunbury through to Albany and all areas east to Narrogin to deliver a coordinated regional delivery service.
- Technical competence: Chubb Fire Safety personnel play an active role in the fire industry, and there are representatives on both the Australian Standards Committees and the Fire Protection Association of Australia.
- Training: Chubb Fire Safety is a Registered Training Organisation, (RTO) and has programmes in place for the monitoring and development of the personnel. All the portable service technicians will have completed Certificate II in Asset Maintenance for Fire Equipment by the end of 2008.
- Supervision: The field technicians are closely monitored by experienced and qualified supervisors who conduct regular audits on their performance.
- Corporate culture: As part of UTC Fire and Security all the staff undergo thorough ethics and trade practices awareness training. Together with a sophisticated customer care system this ensures that the customers receive the services they expect.