Suitable for truck and heavy vehicle tyre shop mechanics, the new CP7780-6 and CP7780 series air impact wrenches feature high reverse impact torque of 2300Nm, offering low noise operation and lightweight design for operator comfort.
While the CP7780-6 impact wrenches with a 6-inch extension are suitable for professionals for loosening and removing wheel lugs on trucks and heavy equipment, the CP7780 is available for those who prefer a shorter one-inch extension. The new models incorporate ergonomic features for superior operator comfort and unique design features for extended durability.
Key features of CP7780-6 and CP7780 series impact wrenches:
- Compact design with easily adjustable soft-touch grip side handle enables convenient right- or left-handed use
- Easy access forward/reverse lever, four-position power setting and two-stage power trigger
- Second-stage provides full maximum reverse torque for immediate unlocking of stubborn bolts
- Lower-power first stage used to pre-position lugs for proper torque tightening
- Oil bathed twin hammer mechanism ensures longer tool life and quieter operation
Luis Clement, Vice President at Chicago Pneumatic Tools explains that competitive air impact wrenches use grease at the hammer, which may eventually be forced out requiring re-greasing but the encased oil bath in the new impact wrenches keeps lubricant where it’s needed for increased durability and lower noise.
The CP7780-6 and CP7780 impact wrenches are now available from authorised distributors of Chicago Pneumatic Tools.