CEVA Pallecon offer a range of dry bulk handling intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) that provide storage and distribution solutions for industries which often handle raw materials, ingredients and dry products.
Key benefits and features of Ceva’s dry bulk handling intermediate bulk containers include:
- can handle up to 1000 – 1400kg in capacity
- can be easily assembled and disassembled
- single action swing gate control allows for simple and easy discharge of products from storage
- range of disposable liners are available for use with the containers to cushion ingredients
- batch weighing systems are available with the containers
In order to manage a large number of intermediate bulk containers, the company also offer an integrated container management service known as the Paltrak system, which can be applied to help supply chains increase efficiency and organisation in bulk materials handling.
Products which are suited for storage in intermediate bulk containers include:
- dry flake powders
- other dry products