Key benefits and features of CEVA’s hazardous goods handling intermediate bulk containers include:
- available in 500 or 1000 litre bulk capacity
- 3:1 fold down ratio - provides an extra 25% storage space compared to traditional 204lt container drums
- approved by the United Nations for road, rail and sea transportation
- approved segregation device is also available to separate goods within a single bulk container
- besides hazardous goods, the containers can also be used for transporting regular products
- 4 way entry pallet makes the containers suitable for export and shipping
- easy to assemble - only one person hand operation is required
- made from recyclable HDPE panels
- steel base and frame made of galvanised steel for strength
- low, adjustable outlet collar lock helps maximise product discharge
- lockable, tamper evident lid and panels add extra security
- ease of access is enhanced by the half fold front drop gate
The company also offers a range of ancillary filling and discharge equipment which can be connected to the intermediate bulk containers to ensure hazardous ingredients are secured and can be discharged easily from the containers.
Due to the cautions nature required for hazardous goods transportation, only CEVA disposable Hazacon liners which have been safety and durability approved should be used with the company’s containers.
Common industries which use hazardous goods handling intermediate bulk containers include:
- industries which deal with group II and III products
CEVA also provides an efficient and flexible rental system for this product. The intermediate bulk containers can be hired and de-hired through the company’s depot.