CEVA Logistics, through its materials handling arm in Australia, CEVA Pallecon , has launched a new sub-agency at Lindenow in East Gippsland, Victoria, to provide vegetable growers with a new range of fresh food packaging solutions.
With a new harvest season about to commence in East Gippsland there has been an increase in demand from local vegetable growers to use CEVA’s plastic folding CEVAbins in their supply chains. The CEVAbin is designed to meet a standard Australian footprint and folds down to one third of its size to make freight and storage of products easier for the grower. CEVAbins are available on a flexible rental basis in vented and non-vented models are made from 100 per cent recyclable food grade polymer and are UV stabilised.
Features of the CEVAbin plastic folding bin:
- Designed to meet a standard Australian footprint
- Plastic folding bin folds down to one third of its size to make freight and storage of products easier for the grower
- Plastic folding bin is available on a flexible rental basis
- Vented and non-vented models
- Made from 100 per cent recyclable food grade polymer and are UV stabilised
Mr Sab Lanteri, CEVA’s Sub-Agent, said: “Demand for the innovative CEVAbin has been fuelled by local growers looking for a light-weight packaging solution that can withstand the most rugged operating environment. Unlike other folding bins available on the market, CEVAbins have smooth inner walls that provide superior product protection – this provides a significant advantage when rotating the bin as the product does not become caught in wall recesses.”