Seisa gear couplings supplied by the company are used in many mining and industrial applications.
Key features of Seisa GC gear couplings include:
- Torque is fully transmitted even if misalignment of shaft centre or vibration occurs
- When misalignment or tilt of connected shafts occurs in operation, it will be automatically adjusted. As no extra load is applied to the shaft and bearings, the machine is well protected
- Flexible coupling uses crowning gear and has high wear resistance
- As it is separated from the centre case, its assembly and removal are easy
- Risk of misalignment of rotation angle between two shafts caused by deflection of coupling is eliminated unlike other types of flexible couplings. It is suitable for the joint of line-shaft, high-speed usage and heavy-load usage