Chain & Drives Australia have announced the arrival of the first shipments of Premium Quality Hitachi Roller Neo SBR chain in stock sizes for the drilling industry.
Features and benefits of the chain include:
- In an application that is highly abrasive and pushes the chain maximum allowable load and fatigue strengths to its limits, Hitachi standard range of chain and HE Heavy Duty series chains maximises chain service life
- Standard throughout the range of chains is the Hitachi SBR solid bush construction
- By manufacturing the bush from solid bar precision machined to tight tolerances Hitachi Neo -SBR chain offers 100% contact at the load bearing side plated onto the bushing. Standard chain construction incorporated by many brands still uses flat plate rolled into a bushing
- The rolled or barrel shaped bush starts elongating as soon as load is applied and is more susceptible to wear and elongation under heavy loading
- Hitachi also incorporate a special double shot peeing process for the pin and bush to increase fatigue strength which is critical in heavy load applications such and the Drill Rig pull back chains
- The HE series chain offers greater Tensile strengths and maximum allowable loads by incorporating thither heavy duty side plates and through hardened 4 way riveted pins