Celemetrix have introduced the Bluelight BlueScope BL1000A handheld 10 Gigabit Ethernet testers into their rental fleet.
Features of 10GE Ethernet Testers:
- 10GE Ethernet Testers are cable BERT on copper port, BERT in Unframed mode on fibre optical port.
- Throughput testing - can generate multistream traffic up to 10Gbit/s on XFP, Ethernet frames, IP packets layer 1/2/3/4 with multiple modes such as continuous, ramping, burst mode.
- RFC2544 - network benchmark testing supports throughput, latency, frame loss, and back-to-back frames without loss, all varying frame sizes defined in RFC 2544 standard on optical 10G XFP.
- Packet analysis such as FCS errors, L3/L4 checksum errors, Round Trip Delay (RTD), Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), packet loss, sequence errors.
- IP application test such as Ping, ARP, Trace Route, DNS, and DHCP.
- Configurable QoS such as CoS, TOS and DSCP
- 10GE Ethernet Testers feature optical power measurement.
- Fast and effective screen capture for verification of test log.
- 10GE Ethernet Testers Simplify the troubleshooting of IPTV services at the residential gateway.
- File Manager: Copy test results, test log files, screen capture files, and configuration files into USB memory card.
- Packet (MAC/VLAN/IP/Payload) Flooding.
- In-depth powerful built-in CAPTURE and Analysis functions regarding all packets, filtered or event triggered option
- Packet statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, fewer than 64 byte (runt) frame, jumbo frame with global and filtered.
- Loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).