Celemetrix provides a range of services that centre on identifying how customers can achieve the maximum performance from their Ethernet networks and adapt these technologies with existing infrastructure and applications.
The deployment of Ethernet technologies over the past five years has been astounding. Once considered a LAN technology, it is now one of the core building blocks of today’s modern carriers and mobile network operators. With the introduction of technologies to accommodate and control delay Ethernet has been at the forefront of application delivery to the mobile workforce.
Celemetrix assists many of Australia’s largest carriers achieve optimal network performance and identify investment schedules. The range of Ethernet services offered by Celemetrix are extensive and are outlined below:
- Network Proof of concept – Does the architecture stand true.
- Performance Testing – When will it break? – Know when to invest
- Acceptance Testing
- Network Benchmarking – How does the network change over time?
- QoS Validation – Does theQoS parameter achieve optimal results?
- WAN Monitoring – SLA conformance and performance is a major concern for many companies.
- Fault Diagnosis
- MPLS network design.