Celemetrix now offer the Fluke Networks certified and TITAB endorsed CCTT training course. This two-day course includes both optical and copper installation certification.
The training course is designed for those who want to improve their installation speed, identify cabling fault conditions and eliminate rework. This course will teach users how to get the most out of test equipment, which is needed to certify, commission and fault-find cable installations.
- Understand cabling and testing standards
- Learn to create professional test reports adding value to your service
- Make the most of your Fluke DTX cable analyser
- Receive seven BICSI continuing education credits
- Learn to use advanced diagnosis tools HDDTX, HDTDR and OTDR
- Become more productive in testing, certifying and troubleshooting cable systems