TRACKS is a family of revolutionary end-to-end mobility applications that automate mission-critical processes of job dispatch, pickup, delivery and field service operations.
TRACKS Logistics from Cedar Creek Company enables transportation and logistics companies to make timely pickups and deliveries. The key is the ability to capture cargo volume in real-time, thus helping companies to optimise fleet capacity.
TRACKS Logistics has three main functionalities:
Job dispatch enables the dispatcher to:
- enter and retrieve customer information
- review jobs received from the backend system
- create new jobs
- dispatch jobs
- send messages to the courier agents
- track courier status
- view and modify job details
- monitor allocated jobs
- and view a listing of active routes/couriers including the time that they sign on or off the system
Job dispatch also enables couriers to accept or reject jobs in real-time, message the dispatcher; as well as review jobs and customer information.
Track and trace:
- Courier agents use a rugged device to capture signatures, scan relevant images (e.g. bar codes) and input job status details. This information is then sent wirelessly to backend systems for processing. Customers are then able to check on the status of their consignment or track their consignment over the web. Customers can also review status history and details as well as receive SMS or email alerts when there is a change in the status of their consignment.
Query and report generation:
- Allows managers to perform on-line enquiries or generate performance and analysis reports on a courier agent's pickup and deliveries. Details provided include: job summary by courier, status history by item, courier daily response time report, courier daily workload and performance report.
- Besides the functionalities of Job Dispatch, Track & Trace, Query and Report Generation, the Tracks Logistics has the additional capability for truck agents to input volumetric information during pick up and delivery as well as job planning.
- Job Planning allows the dispatcher to plan job assignments using automatic route planning and optimisation based on travelling time, loading time, time to travel, appointment time and volumetric measurement of consignment.
- Wireless bar code scanner applications with connectivity to the backend office
- Office dispatching application that is comprehensive and easy to use
- Data bridge ready for integration to backend systems
TRACKS Logistics from Cedar Creek Company further allows companies to optimise fleet capacity through better job planning and volumetric measurements.