MAPLESOFT has announced the upcoming release of its principal desktop productivity environment, Maple 9.5, used by industry, research organisations, and academic institutions worldwide.
Maple 9.5, distributed by Ceanet , builds on the primary design themes that embody all core Maplesoft products.
Rock-solid numerics and symbolics seamlessly integrated to offer a powerful and extensive solver suite.
New features include:
* New integrated algorithms for optimisation problems.
* New solvers for differential-algebraic equation systems for advanced modelling applications.
* Major performance improvements.
Effective tools to manage technical knowledge include:
* Integrated dictionary of engineering and mathematical terms for instant access to reference information.
* User interface improvements that make complex operations intuitive and quick.
* Enhancements to interactive plotting.
* New features for advanced users to streamline programming and application development.
Innovative features for education include:
* New student multivariate calculus package including computational routines, topic-specific visualisation, and innovative Maplet-based tutors.
* Enhancements to the pre-calculus package.
* Better support of Maplesoft's MapleNet, and Maple T.A. e-learning solutions.