Featuring a smaller measuring range of 500 x 500 x 500mm, the MICURA coordinate measuring machine is still the largest in its class. MICURA offers the measuring technology to accurately measure increasingly compact parts in industrial manufacturing such as artificial hips, gear wheels, optical lens elements and shafts with narrow tolerances.
MICURA coordinate measuring machines are capable of delivering measuring accuracy of less than one micrometre, enabled by the VAST XT Gold probe that continually scans surfaces at a speed of 200 measured points per second.
VAST navigator scanning technology, which is optional for MICURA, adapts the scanning speed to the measuring job, moving faster where a simple contour and less precision are required, and moving slower when high precision is needed.
Key features of MICURA coordinate measuring machines:
- Measuring range of 500 x 500 x 500mm
- Ceramic guideways, air bearings on four sides and large bearing base for all moving parts
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Temperature sensor captures the workpiece temperature
- Optional VAST navigator scanning technology adapts the scanning speed to the measuring job