Coordinate Measuring Machines by Carl Zeiss Metrology
Carl Zeiss continually sets new benchmarks for the use of measuring machines on the shop floor.
3D Scanning Coordinate Measuring Machines
With DuraMax, Carl Zeiss presents a new extraordinary, compact, 3D CMM (coordinate measuring machine). It can be used in any size workshop and fulfills the wishes of many customers for affordable ZEISS scanning measuring technology on small machines as close to production processes as possible. The scanning measuring machine featuring the VAST XXT sensor is the ideal replacement for all types of gages.
Coordinate Machines are simple, fast and efficient at measurement
- Compact CNC coordinate measuring machine
- Measuring range 500x500x500 mm
- Temperature range 18 to 30 C
- VAST XXT single point and scanning sensor
- Linear measuring uncertainty 2.4 +L/300 um ( 18 to 22 C )Outstanding price / performance ratio