CAREL'S successful history in refrigeration control continues with a new entry for the complete management of small compressor racks: the µRack (Microrack).
This manages up to five relays to control compressors and fans. One of the strong facets of the µRack is flexibility - it is the only controller on the market that can manage both single-circuit and two circuit refrigerating units.
Other features include:
• Panel and DIN rail mounting versions with the same software
• Use of ratiometric pressure transducers, making the overall solution more economical and more reliable
• Simple and complete user interface: high efficiency LED display and icons signalling the status of the devices and the operating modes
• Parameters and values in Bar, °F and °C with quick selection from the keypad
• Multifunction input
• Connection: molex type plug-in connectors
• Quick and easy programming using the programming key, even if the instrument is off
• Floating condensing pressure control
• Appealing price.
This new instrument succeeds the pCOXS and pCO2 controllers and extends the range of Carel solutions for compressor rack control.