Carbon20 Pty Ltd offers Hazardous Gas and Liquid Chemical Waste Treatment Systems.
Connected directly to the source of gasses and able to cope easily with high volumes, the Gas and Liquid Chemical Waste Treatment System (G/CT.W.T.S) makes the question of capacity irrelevant.
These portable and ready to mount systems use a proprietary method of Plasma chemical destruction technology that can be easily modified, calibrated and adopted into any industrial organic gas polluting production line. The process can be continuous and connect directly to a production line on-site.
The Plasma Technology that underpins these systems produces a high temperature (2000-4500o Celsius) in small and compact on-site reactors. The chemical waste is streamed in a continuous process, directly from any production line, into the plasma reactors, which then disintegrates it into non hazardous gases and liquids. It is due to the very low residence time needed within the plasma that enables the systems to process extreme volumes online.
The Hazardous Gas and Liquid Chemical Waste Treatment Systems are applicable in chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries that generate hazardous discharge (gas, liquids, slurry…).
Furthermore, they can be configured to meet particular client requirements (driven by the volume and rate of waste requiring treatment) and adapted to meet the following needs:
- Gaseous Waste Treatment
- Chemical Toxic Waste Treatment
- Liquids and In Suspension Wastes
- Hazardous organic Waste
- Toxic Wastes
- Medical Biochemical Waste
- Halogenated Waste Treatment
- Industrial and Laboratory Solvents Waste
- PCB's (Polychlorinated Biphenyl.) A Banned Persistent Organic Pollutant
Key Benefits and Advantages of this technology:
- These systems are compact and located on-site - The plasma equipment is relatively small and can be easily installed in almost any facility, without the need for costly structural changes.
- Environmentally friendly option for waste treatment - The plasma-based does not have any smoke emissions and dirty discharge as with traditional waste treatment methods.
- Very high level of destruction of hazardous waste – These systems enable the rapid destruction of all toxic and hazardous substances.
- User-friendly automated operation – Highly automated systems that require very limited manpower.